Thursday, May 05, 2016
Saturday, April 23, 2016
Tuesday, March 22, 2016
Some boring afternoon and we found our way to a local coffee shop and grab some afternoon delight. It is always a riot whenever I am with my homies. It's always good to know that you are with the people you love coz your secrets get thrown at your face and it is okay. All those skeletons in my closets go out and play because I know I am safe with them!
Tuesday, February 09, 2016
Some of us had been searching for Mr. Right for a while now. It must have been an exhausting ordeal right. I mean, you are merely searching for someone who may not exist. But we should never loose hope. Someone out there is just waiting to be our Mr. Right.
I have asked my friends who already found their Mr. Right on how to find my very own man. Below are their opinions/tips on how to catch a good man.
1. Go out but not a lot. You should go out. Hang out with your friends. Go to places that you have never been before. Take that weekend trip that you have been planning. Chances are Mr. Right is just waiting for you in your weekend getaway.
2. Go to Reunions. See someone you used to have a crush with from high school or college. Who knows they might also have a crush on you. They just never had that confidence to say it to you before.
3. Create a new hobby. If you have new things to do means you have higher chance of meeting new people with the same interest with you.
4. Get a new haircut. This is just my perspective with haircuts. New hair new life. Sounds so lame but I just want you to have that confidence that comes with the new up-do.
5. Shop! Jazz up that boring style. I want you to slay! Dress everyday like you are going to meet Mr. Right.
6. Smile often. I belive that a smile just set things right.
7.Be the best version of you. Don't let things get you down. Be positive. Have a positive outlook in life. Positivity is the key.
When you are done working with yourself and you are mature enough, you will realize that there is no Mr. Right. Mr. Right is just a fucked up idea of a person we want to have. Certain standards we purposely create. And when we don't see that qualities in a person, we ended up hating life for not giving us what we want.
I didnt mean to say that you have to lower that standards so that everyone would fit your description of Mr. Right. I mean, we just have to be realistic with it. I know you don't want to waste your time but I want you to take things slow. Believe me at the end of the day, it will all be alright.