The last year was an emotional rollercoaster for me. Maybe this is because I wear my heart on my sleeves. As tradition, here's my list of people that mattered to me the past year.
10. O- you came to my life like a ray of sunshine. High School was beautiful because of you. The past year you made me realize that everything was just a game of pretends. I applaud you for keeping it strong. It lasted for 16 years. All those years didn't come to waste. You are now a beautiful lesson that I will always remember for the rest of my life. Thank you for the memories.
9. Nonette- 2016 tested us but look how far we've come. Thank you so much. I know I'm gonna have you from 16 to life. Thank you for helping me find myself and who I am will always be here for you.
8. Chismis sa Parlor- Thank you for keeping me grounded when my head is up into the sky.
7. Ilyn- Thank you for coming back. You are beautiful in this photo.
6. Donny- Guys like you are the reason why gays like me are so happy.
5. Blanche- Thanks for everything. No more mushy words.
4. My Re-Re Family- Thank you so much for the opportunity. You guys are amazing. Thank you for helping me stand for what I believe in. Nothing will change if we just do the talk. We also have to do the walk.
3. Vice Mayor Mayel- You are an inspiration. If only I could be half the person that you are, I'd be set for life. Thank you so much for the trust that you gave me. Thank you for lighting the fire in my soul that drives me to help people.
2. Whats up fam?? You know na. Love u
1. Klynt and Kajane- Thank you sticking up with me even when difficult becomes impossible. Love you.
Thank you guys so much for the memories. I had a beautiful 2016