The Black Parade to the Altar

Monday, August 25, 2008

it was held last Saturday at Fort San Pedro.. it was my second time there... because i was there the day before... and everyone had to wear black... it was weird but cool.... except for the treatment that we got.. it could have been really perfect except for the "b" who made the night miserable... and i bet she's gonna live that way for the rest of her married life... hehehehe.. she had a different way of showing gratitude after all that i do wish them well.... lets just get to the fun part ok...




the place... i've never thought that something beautiful like this was hidden inside the Fort..
me and my friends help putting up this place... so imagine all the sweat..


the cake..



me and my friends inside the bathroom.... preparing to rock.. or should i say serve the guest???


the band...


and me... lol im not really part of the band.. just showin off...


the guests.. or should i say the "b's"




all animals need to rest.. dont worry mom its not beer....



its hard being a third party.. nahhhh we're just playin along... but this could be a movie ad...




with the newly weds...




thank you for coming at my party.. hehehehe the cake, the wine, and the crack heads...





take 2...



solo... my cake lol....


there's a cat thats where im looking at...


ohhh hell yeah...



this could be a very nice picture until she pushed me...
you think this is funny look down..


he's dancing this is funny....


its not me... its the background... hehehehe


ahhh.. cross....



me playin in the sidelines... hehehe


the event ends there but the memories could last a lifetime....
so see u in the next party..

ttys..
Lorre

2 comments:

  1. u look cute in the last pic

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoi bayot! i didn't push u uie! grrr...!! hehe.. btaw uie that night was a disaster! but still we managed to cheer ourselves up, and ended to slightly enjoy the party.... but looking back.. maka topash jud and show! hmpf!

    ReplyDelete