Presenting Miss Blair Waldorf

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


the Crazy Bitch from Gossip Girl........ i love her look and her attitude.... sometimes a girl must learn how to fight... and knows that she's in control...

I love the way she delivered this lines...


Blair Waldorf: [to Georgina] Haven't you heard? I'm the crazy bitch around here.
Blair Waldorf: What can I say? He brings out the worst in me. And weirdly, I bring out the best in him.


Serena van der Woodsen: Hey.
Blair Waldorf: Hey. How go the prenuptials?
Serena van der Woodsen: Well my mom's done this enough times you'd think she be a pro by now but I dunno, her heart doesn't really seem in it.
Blair Waldorf: You think this will be us in 20 years? On to our fourth husbands?
Serena van der Woodsen: A girl can dream.
[the girls laugh]


So you know you love me...
XOXO
Gossip Girl... just kidding....

this is my line...

ttys
lorre

No comments:

Post a Comment