That Big IDK....

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just this morning I tried to apply for a job at the call center and I never Hesitated to go to the most prestigious call center here in Cebu.(Ambitious) Then As the interview started, the HR asked me a lot of questions and I think I answered them very well.

She asked me about myself, my strength and weaknesses, Which is very typical. As I was describing myself which took me a minute or so, she cut me off and asked me.


WHAT IS YOUR IDEA OF A CALL CENTER JOB?
and I said...


IDK...


Believe me I was so shocked too when Ive said that...
Their are words that are better off unsaid.. and I guess IDK is one of those words...
It took me hours to realize what I have said and to realize why I never get that job.
I don't know If I can still go through all that same anxiety of applying for a job again...



Well anyway.. Maybe Call Center Job is not for me...

2 comments:

  1. errol, unless you take the job application and interview seriously, you're never gonna bag that job you want. they'll think that you're not really interested in working for them. life isn't all fun and games. its time to grow up. hehehe

    -scarlet

    ReplyDelete