Ouch!

Friday, April 03, 2009

I was bloghopping today and I bumped into my friend's blog. There's nobody in this world that could compare what he had been through. I admired his strength for throwing his pride towards the guy, but I found this conversation between them quite funny... I'm sorry C.


one morning....

me: good morning D, can i ask you a question?

no reply....

one day passed by....

two days....

that afternoon...

him: hi C! sori now lang ko ka reply. wats ur question diay? (hey c sorry, If I just replied to your message, what were u asking again?)

ignored him...

that night...

me: hi D! are you busy?

him: no. wats ur question diay?

me: hmmm what would you say if i told you i liked you? i really liked you?

him: salamat (thank you)

me: that's it?!

him: yep...salamat kaayu!(thank you so much)

me: uhh okay...so can we go out sometime?

him: pass lang ko ana C. (ill pass)

SYET! WA NAI MAS BUSTED PA ANI?!

No comments:

Post a Comment