Friends Don't Eff

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I really shouldn't be making this post but I just have to. A lot of people had this crazy stereotype that gays can't have guys that are straight as friends. They always had this thought in their punitive mind that once a gay guy hangs out with his straight friends they always end up in bed. Have a crazy one night stand. This could be true for some people but that is so not me!

I don't have this habit of playin around with my friends, whatever, we had fun but not that way. I am not raised this way. Foolishness and sick F*ckery is so not my thing. I respect myself that's why "MY REAL FRIENDS RESPECT ME".

If you had this idea, well maybe you should "X" me out of it. You'll be disappointed.

And For what its worth....
I DONT F*CK my Friends and REAL FRIENDS DON'T F*CK!


So drop it.

P.S. Im not posting this to single out or to attack someone. but I just want you guys to stop it coz its not funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment