I Should Move on

Saturday, May 09, 2009

These past few days I was so lost and was living in an alternate reality. I admit I've fallen In love with the Idea that I was in love. Got crazy and gone gaga over a guy who is seemingly truthful and gentle and almost unreal. At first, I thought that I was dreaming. I am dreaming wide awake. Misunderstanding everything that he does. Thinking everything was for me and putting colors to almost everything. (i am crazy i admit)

A man is for a woman and a woman is for a man.

I was taken aback by this idea. This made me realize that I had to go back to reality and I couldn't take him with me. I still love him but I get myself away from him just to save that little amount of sanity left inside my head. This is very far and out from the person that I was then. Letting go is never easy for me and to start all over again is the only option I have.

I wanna be wild and carefree like I used to.

1 comment: