Almost Never Made It

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Have you had a time in your life where in you loose all your wits that you just wanted to quit and give up everything?. I have! Last night, I had my breaking point. I wanted to leave everything behind and lead an easy life. I don't know what hit me but I really wanted to give up. So txted my majesty (mother) and told her about my thoughts. She replied "I've always known that you are a whiner, you rant about nothin and made fuss about little things, but i never took you for a quitter." Of course she never said it in english. I just translated it.

And that hit me like a huge rock on my forehead!. I kept pushing on and made it through that most gruesome night of my life EVER!!!

2 comments:

  1. hala! i like this one...straight and simple....funny too...:) stay fightin' lorre

    ReplyDelete