Yet Another Heart Break!

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Yeah yeah yeah! I know what you're thinking right now. Again right? Yes, I'm broken and for some lame reason. I can't help myself, it's like a mean cycle I just can't quit. I know that this will happen sooner or later.



I can't help but fall for him. He is the man of my dreams. Yes I had dreams too, and it's pathetic. Thinkin that he might love me back which I definitely know even with the slimmest chance, wont be true. I'm hypnotized. It's getting out of control.



My friends told me that I should stop and its as if I don't learn. Yes, I've learned from my mistakes it's just that you guys were given the world (you're straight and I'm not) and I had to take everythin by chance. I needed this to show me who I'll be in the end. I know I'm strong and this thing right here (points to the heart) wont take long to heal. And just because You guys can't see me cry or bleed it doesn't mean that this heartache isn't deep. But don't worry coz I'll get over this, just like before.

I know that I'll always be blessed coz I had you guys on my back, constantly loving and pushing me. Wish I could put this thing behind me easily so that I could be up and about just like what I used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment