Coming Back

Friday, January 06, 2012

Have you ever had that feeling when you went back to the thing person you once thought was your world and when you have it you're no longer happy than the one you imagined it to be. I have! I thought coming back would make me happy. Well I thought I was gonna be. I knew then on from the first day that I belonged somewhere else. I have no problems with the people I worked with. It's the system that I had problems with.



It's tearin up my heart thinking of leaving that place I once called my HOME. Who once nurtured me into the person that I am right now. My heart and my soul knew that it wasn't for me but my mind is telling me to stay. So I'm gonna give a few more days and observe or should I say wait for yet another heartbreak coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment