Just Recently

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I know I have some explaining to do. To my friends and to all of you my readers (which would also mean my friends hahahaha).


Issue no. 1. -with the barbie social club neophyte. (you know who you are)

I know I've been acting so cold lately because I was hurt. Remember way back when you guys had a feud and you told me that you were really hurt by the original member of the barbie social club. You told me everything to the point of almost breaking into tears. I invested a lot of feelings with that too. I wanted to smack there faces til they can't see no light.

I was really shocked when I saw that picture of you. I thought you never wanted to hangout with them or as what I see things were going with you and them. I was hurt. I thought you guys were DUNZO!. I am not stopping you from hanging out with them. JUST BE CAREFUL and ALWAYS REMEMBER what they did to you. I had unfinished issues with them and they were my HIGH SCHOOL BULLIES! For me, they were just up to how much attention and media their club get. I know I've been acting out this weekend so that you will realize that I was hurt.


If you think that it is better to hangout with them and not with us, I think their Club is very much willing to accept a new member!


Issue No. 2- That I have changed!

Yes I have. I just refused to live the way you wanted me to live my life and then you open your mouth like its the end of the world. If you say that you were hurt coz you feel left out and neglected. Well guess what! I was just making you feel how I feel when you left me out and I wanted to make LAAG everywhere.


Issue No. 3- That I am pakialamera with everything.

Since when did I NOT paki alam with everyone's affairs. I always have a say into everything. It's just that NOW my opinions MATTERED to you.

Issue No. 4. -To those who doesn't like me and this blog.

F YOU. I don't care. Be mad at me all you want but you can never stop me with what I do. JUST Step your game up coz I know that I have this Natural SWAG since day 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment