Purita Farm: This Ain't Farmtown

Sunday, June 10, 2012































Imagine you are in the countryside and all around you are the trees and the whistling wind or inside a cottage in the French Alps minus the chills or in a ranch in the Australian Outback minus the heat. Excuse my metaphors but that's how it feels like when we got into this place.

If you are so sick with your vacation destination full of people then this is perfect for you. It has a very homey cozy and intimate feel.  Perfect for a quick weekend getaway from the buzzling metropolis. 

I just don't know if they are already open for public. I'm just glad I had to test drive everything before anybody could.

My Vision: I see it as the ultra exclusive and luxury club house in the future.

Location: its just near.

No comments:

Post a Comment