That LONG WEEKEND

Friday, August 24, 2012

I had the most amazing weekend anyone could imagine. I was with the most amazing people in my life. It's been a long time since they are back in town and we had to make the most of it.


A lot of people had been asking me why am I friends with her and this and that. The answer is simple. BECAUSE WE CARE. WE love our similarities and embrace each other's differences. We may talk a lot we may seem to talk about other people's lives and bad mouth everyone but one thing is for sure we never do that to each other. Its amazing when you find people that came in your life who respects you from being so dysfunctional and not judge you for being just that.

I am not posting this to brag about the kind of people I was with but to show everyone the kind of relationship we had behind all the imperfections. and one thing is for sure WE WILL NEVER BE MEMBERS OF THE BARBIE SOCIAL CLUB...

No comments:

Post a Comment