This is All Your Fault Ofel

Thursday, October 25, 2012


Since its Monsoon Season here in the Philippines which means that it rains more than the usual. Not to mention the fact that there's a typhoon called Ofel currently hitting hard on the roof. I am so bored here at home.

I found this post on http://aussiespacetimetraveller.com and decided to make something on my own.

What time did you go to bed last night and were you alone?
-7am and I was alone

If you could be given ANY gift what would it be?
-I am currently obsessed with this things(click here)

What were you doing before you started this?
-Talking to someone on the phone

What did you want to be when you were little and do you think you ever will be?
-Priest... Now roll your eyes.

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be and who would it be with?
-in Bora Bora, with the Dougg

Who was the hottest teacher you ever had?
-Back in High School our Math Teacher

Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common?
-Yes, their eyes.

A fly just flew into your mouth, Spit or swallow? 
-Spit- I don't swallow ;-)

Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep?
-Boyfriend


Hell Yeah I am bored.. I am boring.. and so are you, for spending time here.

If you want to ask me anything random. leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment