CRMC College Fiesta 2013

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Somewhere behind the dancer you have become, the hours of practice and the teachers who have pushed you is a little girl/boy who fell in love with the art of dance. So it's the time of year again huh. See the action last year here.


College of Commerce. I was kinda surprised with this, considering that I am there almost everyday during their practices. It was a no nonsense presentation. They were in for the kill. The routines were very simple yet very visually stimulating. Costume was dope! Very deserving to win.

High School Department. The Renegades of Cheer leading. Equipped with their death defying stunts they were so eager to wow the crowd. Given that, is it enough to win? Hell No. Maybe second place. These kids were practically just throwing their steps everywhere. I do commend them for the costume. Neon green and pink is very hard to pull off.
College of Computer Studies. This is such a disappointment. I was rooting for you guys. I don't know if you could see it on the video but during the live performance they were very lifeless and boring. I don't know what went wrong. Was it because of the costume?


This is just my observation and had no bearing to the actual results but what ever right. If you don't like what I wrote make your own blog and express your own opinion. Thank You and Happy Rehab Day To you Guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment