Drama Free Friday with Crislie An and Ryan

Sunday, February 03, 2013

Let me do this real quick. Have you ever had a friend whom you could tell everything without inhibitions, without the drama? I know someone just like that.

She is the type that when I tell her about my heart aches, she just stares at me for five minutes and then say "it's because you're gay isn't it?" then make me laugh about it. I'm happy I've come to know her. She's everything but not boring.

So it was  one boring Friday night, I had nothing better to do so I decided to crash at her OJT place. Then I've met Ryan (not for the first time, but this is actually the first time we've talked to each other) and kicked it off right then. Sippin some alcohol, some good conversation, a perfect way to do on a Friday night I must say.

No comments:

Post a Comment