Friday Issue

Sunday, February 10, 2013

A lot had happen over the weekend. It has a lot of drama certainly. If only I could show you what we went through. And obviously I was in every action. One of the issues I created myself.

Had there been a time in your life when your friend suddenly sends you a message saying "where are you? can we talk?" How do you feel when you get that? I was like "What did I do this time?" So we met  at a pub and talk. He poured his heart out. I don't know what to say anymore but to cut the story short. I told him something that could make him cry rather than tell him a lie. Yeah so much for a happy ending.



Crislie An- all up to her crazy antics
You can never outsmart a smart girl
Ilyn: Crazy little funny girl
Rexxie: Ilyn's silent boyfriend
April Kaye: Kung maka crush lang ha
We may seem to be out of control, high on drugs and livin on the downlow but that's not what we are. We are totally in control with all the things around us. We are NOT on Drugs. Baby this is natural high. Something our MAMA give us. Thank you. I hope you like this CRISLIE AN ALMARIO

No comments:

Post a Comment