#Wordplay

Monday, August 26, 2013



I really shouldn't be doing this. I could care less what people think about me. Some of the people I love asked me to do this. Now I care.

Yes, I start fights, I talk so loud. I am a very bad influence to the youth. Despite all that they still follow me. I didn't ask you to do it. Given the chance, I would like to ask you to BLOCK, DELETE and UNLIKE me. There is more to me that meets the eye. It's not my fault you can't see right through. Because in this page I'm the QUEEN, I'm  the Boss, I'm a monster and I'm  a savage beast!

It makes me laugh looking at people trying to do what I do. Funny how they try so hard to be me, they forget how to be nobody but their selves. They can't even handle their liquor. How's that for being a party girl. It makes me put up my middle finger to them. They deserve that.

I can't keep my mouth shut. I tried to blend in before, to be normal but I just turned out to be a MISFIT. I kicked out of school. Somehow I get out of it. For all the things that I have done wrong in my life. I must have done something right. Seeing this people smiling back it me everytime I do something crazy. They know me. I love them for that!

Nobody can tell me how I'm gonna be! (unless you're my mom) I love you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment