Rico's Lechon: Cebu's Best

Tuesday, September 03, 2013

When I got a call from a friend at 5pm asking me if I could go out and have dinner with her. You can't have second thought with that. I just get up out of bed and asked her to pick me up at home and chill. So I told her, where will we be and she just told me that she'll be talking me to the best Cebu had to offer.

Well she took me to RICO's LECHON. If you call me a FOODIE, that would be an UNDERSTATEMENT. I am a big eater. How do you think I've gotten this big. With Rico's, you would forget about your diet and just let it all go. I know Cebu's Lechon is the Best but with RICO's LECHON, they added a something extra. That made it really the best that I have tasted so far. That little umph in the lechon made it guiltless. I wanna come back again.


Address:
HIGHWAY 77, TALAMBAN
CEBU CITY, CEBU
6000
PHILIPPINES

Tel no:

(032) 344-0119 & (032) 345-5688
(032) 344-1343
+63915-7033964

Website:
http://ricos-lechon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment