Gratitude

Thursday, October 23, 2014






The event would never be what it was if it wasn't for the people who worked hard for it. I am forever grateful that I was surrounded by great people who inspire me to be the best that I can be. It was a little sacrifice for us but a giant leap for the hospital. 
Allow me to thank everyone who helped me in making that event a memorable reality. Dr. Zoraida G. Yurango and Mrs. Nilda C. Aranas for giving the challenge to test my ability. It was such a big responsibility but you trusted me with it. I am grateful to my team, the BG GROUP for without you guys I would be dead. Am also thankful to my fellow nurses, the support you guys showed is extraordinary.
I would also express my warmest gratitude to our benefactors. Jollibee Bogo, R and F Pharmacy, Crislisa Pharmacy, City of Bogo Science and Arts Rondalla Ensemble, Projects Abroad Philippines, and to all the Doctor's. Thank you so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment