Facebook Brawls

Saturday, February 07, 2015

I knew he was gonna put it on facebook. Social Media nowadays had become an avenue for people to express their feelings and thoughts. But spilling your own tea on facebook is another story. I was wondering whatever happened to talkin shit out and whatever happened to our friendship. I was takin aback when a workmate of mine told me that one of my very close friend posted shit about me on FB. At first, I told myself not to care but then the other side of me is saying that I SHOULD. We are friends and friends talk when there's something wrong.

How did this thing turned out to be so evil. You go preaching about GOD and spreading hate a long the way. This doesn't make sense to me.

If you really didn't care, you wouldn't wanna share. You go tellin everybody just how you feel. I am posting this because I care. I care so much to wonder what is happening to you.

I hope one day you will realize that you are hurting people that really cares about you. But for now let's just stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment